Back to website.
1. To reserve the property, you need to complete and sign the booking form and return it together with the non-
2. The balance of the rent, and security deposit (£250) is due not less than four weeks before the start of your holiday. The client is strongly advised to take full, comprehensive travel insurance for the party, including cancellation cover, full cover for the party’s personal belongings, public liability, burglary, injury, illness etc. as these are not covered by the owner’s insurance.
3. A security/damage deposit of £250 is required at the time the full balance is due. A full refund of this security deposit will be made within two weeks of the end of the rental period if the house and contents are in order and the keys have been returned.
4. Subject to clauses 2 & 3 above, in the event of a cancellation a refund of any payment will be made if the owners are able to re-
5. The rental period starts at 4pm.on the first day and finishes at 10 am. on the day of departure.
6. The client agrees to be a considerate tenant and to take good care of the property and its contents and to leave it in a clean and tidy condition at the end of the rental period.
The client also agrees not to act in any way which could cause disturbance to neighbouring properties. The pool is potentially dangerous and children should be supervised at all times and the owners cannot be held responsible for any mishaps whatsoever. The pool shall at all times be controlled by a responsible adult capable of swimming. The pool is available from the beginning of April to the end of September. In other months it will not be available for swimming unless specifically agreed with the owners.
7. The client should report to the owners agent without delay any breakages or defects to the property or to equipment and appliances. This is particularly important with pool safety equipment. The pool shall be controlled by a responsible adult capable of swimming,at all times.
8. The owners shall not be liable to the client for any temporary defect in the supply of public services to the property, nor in respect of any equipment, plant, machinery or appliance in the property, garden or swimming pool.
9. Under no circumstances shall the owner's liability exceed the amount paid to the owner for the rental.
Some pets may be allowed with the written agreement of the owners. In respect for all clients, we would ask those who smoke to do so outside on the terrace.
To avoid waste and reduce carbon emissions, electricity is included in the rental costs for normal consumption up to 250 units per week. In ten years this has only happened twice, it is very, very, rare that this allowance is exceeded. In the unlikely event of the allowance being exceeded, units are charged at cost ( 0.139€ kwh).
The “Taxe de Sejour” of 0.69 euro (60p) per night per adult (payable to the Tourist Office), is included in the holiday cost.